3.18.2009

Fall down seven times. Get up eight. - Japanese Proverb

This story is awesome.








In a culture of complaining, this story really strikes a chord with me. I would like to reiterate what DJ's dad said, this guy has nothing to be embarrassed about. Listen to this wisdom:

"If I fall, I fall. It's just another challenge. I'm going to fall, it's just the way it is; I'm going to do it. So, you know what, you get back up, learn from your mistakes, and do it again."

one love, one heart.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey DJ,
I saw you left a comment on Jonathan's blog. We have been thinking of you lately! We just had our first group of '09 here and ALL of our kids were dissapointed that you were not part of the group. They have fond memories of you and hope that you'll be back to Honduras some day. Let us know when its a good time for you...we'd love to have you come back for a visit. Take care and God bless!
Sara Bilodeau and family