7.03.2007

That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run...

TOP TEN THINGS ON MY MIND BEFORE MY FIRST 5K RUN TOMORROW.
10. I really shouldn't use the term 'running' in the race since i will probably end up walking a majority of the way
9. Why am i spending my day off running?
8. Why am i paying to run?
7. Maybe I should have planned my first 5k for a time when it isn't the middle of summer, and/or 5 degrees out.
6. (Hold on, i need to catch my breath)
5. What better way to celebrate Independence then by running?
4. Be sure to add the theme to Rocky to my '5k playlist'
3. Running as a hobby is acceptable as long as i don't start wearing jogging shorts.
2. If i pass out, are there people to get me out of the road so all three people behind me don't trip?
1. I can't wait to see transformers.

one love, one heart.

1 comment:

OK Chick said...

How did you do? 5Ks are fun, but better in the fall/spring.