5.01.2006

ipod shuffle (stolen from my sister)

yeah so i typically don't like surveys, but this one was kind of up my alley so i stole it off of my sister's blog. it ended up being funny enough to make me want to actually post it.

Directions:
Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
No cheating!

How am I feeling today?
eleven - primus

Will I get far in life?
woodstock national anthem - jimi hendrix

How do my friends see me?
save me - unwritten law

When will I get married?
when she believes - ben harper (so many comments, so little time)

What's my theme song?
pressure and release - chris murray (yeah, this one hits the nail on the head)

What is the story of my life?
The Lark ascending or (perhaps more accurately, i'm trying to make you sing) - david crowder band 

How can I get ahead in life?
the righteous and the wicked -red hot chili peppers

What is my best feature?
walk away - zebrahead (i will leave this one alone)

How is tomorrow going to be?
don't push - sublime

What is in store for this weekend?
aesthetics - king apparatus

What is my life like at the moment?
wanted dead or alive - the slackers

What song describes my secrets?
on my mind - donavon frankenrieter (so true yet again)

What song will they play at my funeral?:
do or die - dogwood

How does the world see me?
hanging on a star - nick drake

Will I have a happy life?
time will tell - bob marley

What do my friends really think of me?
gonna find you - operation ivy

Will I accomplish my goals in life?
mr. smooth guy - suburban rhythm

Will I find true love?
dirt roads - subseven (does this mean i have to go back to oklahoma?)

How do I treat others?
i want to be a cholo- manic hispanic (that's awesome!)


well, i'm officially one of those quiz people now. great. i guess signing up for facebook is all that i have left to accomplish to have the internet community cornered. i think i'll sell out tomorrow.

one love, one heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow this is interesting. i've got everyone in my office doing it. here are a few of my questions and answers.

What will i be when i grow up? Little Sin - Toadies
When will we have kids? The Space Between - Dave Matthews
What are my dreams? Ruby, Don't Take Your Love to Town - Cake
Will i be a millionaire? Give It Up - Amos Lee
Will i be a gazillionaire? Another Little Hole - Aqualung
Then, am i going to be poor? Arrested in Shanghai - Rancid (oh, come on!)
What does the end look like for me? You Go, You're Gone - Buck-O-Nine (you've got to be kidding me)